Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day. Jarrett and Blake got up and wrote their special messages to Daddy in their cards. Got their gift ready. Michael LOVED it! We went to church and then on to Big Stone Gap to see our families.
Father's Day is and will always be a hard time for me. It will be 3 years on October 2 since he passed away. I miss my Daddy so much and I just wish that I could have spent today with him.
For all of you that still have the privilege of spending time with your Dad's...always give them a extra hug and tell them you love them, never take the time you have with them for granted. Daddy's are so special....I'm speaking for myself, I guess, because my Daddy was one in a million!! I can't wait to see him again when we have a family reunion in Heaven!!
Happy Father's Day!!














No comments: