Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Vacation

We just returned from New Smyrna Beach, Florida. I went to this beach with my family when I was little, for many years....it was really nice to take ours there now. It is a gorgeous beach...totally family friendly.
We had a WONDERFUL time!!! I hated to come back home and get back to reality. We booked our vacation in February and it's already here and gone and now just a memory with LOTS of pictures to back them up .
It is just so nice to get away with just my family and spend quality family time together just having lots of fun together. That's what family is all about!! My little family means so much to me......family is everything to me.....I would be nothing without my family. Oh...did I mention.... my FAMILY????!!!!! tee-hee-hee!!
Anyway...we spent 1 day shy of 2 weeks together. We spent 8 days at New Smyrna Beach, visited the Kennedy Space Center and then 4 days at Universal Studios in Orlando. We all had an absolute Blast!!
I hate to see Summer end as always, but I am enjoying Fall much more than I used to. We have lots of movie nights.....cabin getaways.....the upcoming holidays.....watching Jarrett play tackle football this year (his first year playing tackle)......watching Blake playing soccer for this first time this fall. I am actually looking forward to this Fall/Winter season. That is a BIG change for me.....since I am still a SUMMER girl all the way!!!!








No comments: