Hey guys.....I hope this post finds everyone doing GRRRRREAT!!
I am still here......NO....I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, NO....I haven't been abducted by aliens, NO....I haven't been swept into the Witness Protection Plan due to witnessing an international incident....and YES...I am still alive!!!! LOL!!!!
I haven't been doing much computing at all the past few weeks. I have been focusing on lots of other things that have been going on and I'm simply out of the habit. I have to come clean and say I'm not much of a blogger anymore. But, just because I'm not reading your blogs doesn't mean that I'm not remembering you in my prayers.
I do plan to post again soon about lots of stuff.
Thanks for the emails and comments checking on me.
PS.......Life is Good! We are all doing great...by the way.
I kinda left that part out didn't I. Sorry!!
I will update more soon.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Hi There...Remember Me??!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















14 comments:
I had been wondering about you. I check your blog often and hadn't seen anything new for a while. I figured school and vacation was the reason. Are you doing okay?
Glad to hear you are doing well! Life gets busy and we all need a break. Love your picture, btw! :) Hope back-to-school is being kind to your boys (and MOM!) See you soon!
Anne
I have missed you so much!
Glad everything is going well with you and yours, you witty little thang.
Love the picture.
You are great! Thanks for the smiles.
I love you
Sharon
Great pic!
I figured you guys started school so you were busy with that.
We start in 2 weeks from tomorrow.
I am not blogging as much either and actually the focus of Gold in the Clouds will be changing a bit come autumn...so...check back with me!
Enjoy your week
Jennifer, I am so glad to hear from you! Have missed seeing your smiling posts!
YOU look all tan and Happy and FIT! Great PICTURE!!!!
Great to see that lovely smiling face of yours Jenn!!!! You look very happy...I do believe I see a twinkle in your eye. You are SO TAN too! Good Grief..I'm jealous!!!! You know I've always been a pale tail girl! lol-lol-lol!
I can't wait to hear more from you soon about your vacation, first days of school, how your leg and back are progressing, pictures of daisy, just to name a few of my requests!! ha-ha-ha
Glad things are going so well.
I'm praying for you.
Love you Jenn
M
BTW....
I loved the word bubble.
It put an instant smile on my face.
Jenn,to know you is to love you!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear that everything is alright with you and your gang. Have missed you.
Love Dena
I was soooo happy to pull up your blog this morning and see a new post from you!
I have missed your witty words and your family smiling faces.
There's always something on each of your posts that make me lol!!
Great to hear everything is going well. Can't wait to read your next post.
Just like Melissa theres lots of things I want to know about.
Take care
Much blog love to you
btw--please continue to remember me in your prayers. I go for more tests next week.
I was just wondering yesterday where you had gone to! Glad you're OK!
I have missed you.
Looking forward to hearing more from you soon.
Melinda
Your ears must be buzzing, or itching, or whatever they're supposed to do when someone's talking about you. Your name came up when I was talking to Kim H. this a.m.
Praying for you!
Very happy to hear from you.
I have missed you my dear!
How are the boys doing in school and how is Mommy doing??
Hope you enjoyed your vacation.
I want to see some pictures!!!!
I love you
-ann
Post a Comment