
Here comes Jarrett running out onto the field! Yeah!!
Yesterday evening we played Holston Valley and won. They had a great game. Jarrett played alot during this game. He made a tackle....they called his name over the loud speaker...."#27 Jarrett Fox on the tackle" woo-hoo!!
Michael's Mom and Dad surprised us and came over to his game. Jarrett loves it when Mamaw and Papaw get to see him play. Danny (Michaels' Dad) was a quarterback for his High School team. He loves to see his grandson out there playing football and loving it just like he did.
Ok....Marvalous... here is your time to shine!! This is my new friend Marva...which I nicknamed Marvalous. tee-hee-hee... Jarrett and her son, Spencer, are big buddies and therefore we have gotten to know Marva and her husband Tim. We have enjoyed spending time with them....they're just as crazy as we are!! =) Sooooo....anyway....today is her birthday and she said she wanted to be Blogged for her birthday...ha..ha..ha! Consider yourself Blogged Marvalous!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Go Chargers!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Hey Jennifer,
How is everybody? Did you ever find your pictures or get a new copy from
Walgreens? I ck'd out your blog, very nice! I am impressed! I see the boys
are doing great.
Ethan says to tell jarrett and Blake Hello! He still talks about his friends
from the beach. He is settled into the 3rd grade and is doing very well.
Football season has started as well. We played our first season game last
weekend and we won 19-0. i hate beating a team like that but I am glad our
boys won. We have a game at Finley stadium home to the UTC MOCS tomorrow. I
am excited the boys get to play on a college field. I think it is pretty
cool!
Well I just wanted to say Hi and see how everybody is doing these days. I am
not sure if I ever told you but, thank you for sharing your vacation with us
and letting Ethan hang out with Jarrett and Blake. I really feel blessed to
have met you guys, Ethan had such a good time playing with your boys!
Take care and keep in touch!
Molly
Post a Comment