Tonight we went to our first Sullivan South football game. This is the high school that Jarrett and Blake will attend. Last night was South's homecoming game. We played Johnson County and won...the final score was 42-13. Woo-Hoo!!
We have wanted to go to a game before now, but this is actually the first Friday we haven't had something going on. So it worked out really well, we all had a great time. Jarrett played football during most of the game with his friends. Blake actually watched most of the game. The weather was perfect for some good ole high school football. I can't wait until it gets really cold though.....that's my kind of football weather =) Just give me some hot chocolate and a blanket and I'm ready to go!!
Michael and I both said that it felt like we were back in high school again. Sullivan South has the same colors as Powell Valley High School.....which was our high school. I always thought we had the prettiest school colors!! Baby blue, red and white =)
Next Friday we play Boone....I can't wait!! That should be a pretty good game =)
Blake with his Rebels shirt on showing some spirit =)
Jarrett and Spencer
The Rebels are getting ready to come out onto the field
Mason and Blake
Sydnee getting ready to do some cheers =) 
Me and Marva
Tommy and Jayme
Ashley and Jayme---Allie and Ashley had lots of fun watching the cheerleaders =)
Michael
















No comments:
Post a Comment