I just got off the phone with my Mom. Please remember her in your prayers. She is having some problems...not medical....just trouble dealing with some personal things. My Mom is such a strong person....I hate to see her struggling.
I tried to give her some good advise...which is what I do best :) ....I'm not good at taking it, just giving it ;). My Mom can vouch for that! The not good at taking it part...
Anyway....please just remember Mom in your prayers, and while you are at it remember me too....that the Lord will give me the words to say that she needs to hear.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
My Mom
Posted by
Jennifer
at
10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I will pray for you and your sweet mom. I look at your blog everyday. Yes, I am your blog stalker! mu-wa-a-ah!
lotsa love, Karen
Post a Comment