Yesterday we had Blake's 5th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. His actual birthday was June 30th. When we took him to Chuck E. Cheese on his birthday he had sooo much fun....he decided right then that he wanted to have his birthday party there TOO.
Blake invited some of his good buddies from preschool, t-ball and church. Almost every one of them got to come out and help Blake celebrate his birthday. Blake was so very excited!!
His party was a HUGE hit with all the kiddos.
It was a little chaotic to say the least.......I think any parent that has ever had a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party could agree with that statement. But, the smiles on the kids faces makes it ALL worth it!!! I think so anyway =-). Especially the smile on my little Blake's face. He was just thrilled. Here's some pictures I would like to share with you.....



Licking the icing off his candle.....
marching around the party area with Chuck E. Cheese leading the way with Blake the birthday boy right on his heels!!
Giving him a BIG birthday hug....
Blake was proud as a peacock when Chuck E. Cheese presented him with the "Birthday Medallion". When he placed it around Blake's neck he was smiling from ear to ear and showing it to all his friends......
Time to open his gifts!!!! Nicole and Tina took some pictures for me. Thank you both very much for your help!!!!!! Here's Blake cheesing it up for Tina......
Blake and his buddy Cade riding the motion master.....
Kevin and Eli.......
Ben.....
Blake's good buddy Mason...
Jarrett playing Deal or No Deal....while Mamaw NaNa and Papaw Dan root him on.
Ashley....
more Deal or No Deal players.......Ian and Ben.......Love the crazy face Ben! While Bicki, Jed and Haleigh watch on the sidelines...
Michael, Tracie and Jed........Michael and Tracie love to give each other a hard time and I caught them in action this time.....ha..ha..ha....
Nicole and Cassie....
Tina watching very contently while Will is playing his game........how sweet.
Little Miss Rylee....with a little icing on her mouth. Cute!
Sweet little Sydnee.....she loved riding in all the cars at Chuck E. Cheese.
Max playing some games too.....
When we got home we played with some of the prizes Blake bought with all the tickets he accumulated........first...here's Blake..... or at least....I think that's Blake.....
and Jarrett........
Do I really need to mention names here???......
yes...I do.....here's Papaw Dan......
Oh and.......Daisy........LOL!!!!! The things this silly kitty goes through at the Fox house!!
Blake got lots of gifts......our living room looked like Christmas morning after we came home and unpacked everything.......
The Blakester and Me =-)
Daddy and Blake
Blake and his big Bubby..........If you look closely you will notice Jarrett's blue teeth and lips from the Blue Rasberry Fun Dip he got at Blake's party...
Blake had a little of the Fun Dip too.....you probably don't have to look as closely to see it.....LOL!!!
Daisy had a lot of fun playing in all the gift bags. SILLY KITTY!!!
Blake had a GREAT time at his party. Thank you to everyone that got to come and make Blake's special day even MORE special!!! We are SOOOO incredibly blessed with friends and family!!!
PS.....I went for a CT scan today on my back. I will get the results in a couple of days. Thank you so very much for all your sweet, caring, kind comments and most of all for your PRAYERS! You have no idea how much it means to me. You guys are the BEST!!!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Blake's 5th Birthday Par-Tay!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















14 comments:
Hi Jennifer! I'm so glad you finally posted something. I missed you! I've been praying for you and will continue to do so. Please let us know when you find out.
In Him, Amy
Have missed ya!
Now I'm kinda on a break...I'll be back with plenty of pics though.
Still praying for ya!
your boys are adorable in all these pics....HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY TO BLAKE!
(love the name!)
HI...What a great party. I have never taken my kiddos to Chuck E Cheese. I guess on day I will get around to that and Disney. LOL
YOU guys look like you had so much fun!
I hope you start feeling better soon! Sending lots of good thoughts your WAY.
O and man this is a small world! It seems BearHUGS knows your BROTHER???? WOW what a small small world we live in....incredible!
Jennifer
Thank you for posting about Blakes party. I have missed getting up and reading your daily posts. You have spoiled us all! You are beautiful inside and out and I so enjoy seeing all your pictures and reading your upbeat funny posts.
It's been one of the highlights of my day!
I am praying for you everyday. I hope you are feeling much better.
I love you
Sharon
I loved all the pics of your par-tay.
It looks like everyone involved had a fantabulous time!!
Blakes big blue eyes are sparkling!!!
Happy Birthday Blake.
Thank you for the laugh. Love the pics with the funny glasses.
Love your blog Jennifer.
Much blog love to you. Still praying for you also.
So fun!
I continue to keep you in my prayers as you await the CT results! I know God has an amazing plan for it all!
You host one heck of a party! Happy Birthday to Blake again :)
I had no idea they had Deal or No Deal there...I may have to go soley for that reason!
Thanks for inviting us...we had a great time. I am glad the pictures turned out well!
I pray it all will turn out positively for your test results!!
We really enjoy your family info and photos, especially
the ones showing you and your family.
Thank you for them.
We have a Siamese kitty. We got her when she was about
two months old. she was tiny. Now she is eleven months old
and weight about 18 pounds. We love her like one of our
children. The only thing is---I don't like animals that are
smarter than I am---I sometimes, I think SHE is.
Wonderful, Lucky & Kendra (our Siamese landlord)
Happy Birthday Blake.
What a nice party!
It looks like everyone had such a wonderful time.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Please let us know when you find out any information about your doctor visits. Still lifting you up in prayer Jennifer.
Love you
-ann
HI just stalked by to SAY Happy Thursday!
Oh it looks like a total blast! Daisy is getting sooooo big! She looks awesome with her new set of lenses! I love it! Praying for you still. Hang in there.
HI just my daily stalk over to the Fox Family Fun!!! Just sending you some prayers!!!!!
oh great party!! Love the pic of you and Blake together. Continuing to pray you heal speedily.
Post a Comment