Monday, July 21, 2008

Answered Prayers!!

I finally received a call today about my blood work.....
Every test came back normal!!

They checked the following:
-Sodium
-Potassium
-Kidney functions
-Blood sugar
-Thyroid
-Rheumatoid factor
-ANA (checking for Lupus)
-Blood Count

So no Rheumatoid Arthritis.......no Lupus.....those were the two things my doctor highly suspected.
It's GREAT news....but, my doctor still doesn't understand why I've had the problems with my eyes. He said I may have to go for...yes....more tests if I have any more problems.

I haven't received a call with the results from my CT scan on my back.
Hopefully I'll get that call tomorrow....and I am praying that will be good news too.

9 comments:

Tam said...

Congrats on the GOOD news! I am so so happpy for YOU!

Take care

Anonymous said...

Gr8 news... i will continue praying!

chrisy h.

Anonymous said...

great news. I am so happy that your tests came back normal. Will continue praying for your back.

Love Dena

Amy said...

Coming from a girl who has arthritis I say PTL again and again! In the back of my mind I wondered if you might have it and I am so thankful to read that you don't!

I will keep praying for you and thanks for the updates!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news...God is s Good!!!
Love ya girl....

Diana

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!
Great news.
Still praying about your CT results.

loveyou
-ann

Nicole said...

I am so happy...that is a bummer about more tests but you need to get to the bottom of it!! I will continue to pray for all of it to be resolved SOON!!!

One more week until Charger football!!!

Faith said...

Awesome news!!

Unknown said...

Great news!