
I not only LOVE Summer for all the fun in the sun.....I also LOVE it because of the great abundance of fresh, delicious FRUIT that we have this time of year.
Just to name a few....peaches, watermelon, cantalope, blackberries, strawberries, apricots, plums, blueberries.....YUMMY!!!
My fav's are blueberries, watermelon, cantalope, strawberries, blackberries and plums.
Well...that's just about all of them...huh!
Here's YOUR question for the day......
What's YOUR favorite Summertime fruits??
I challenge everyone that reads my blog to comment with an answer to this question...yesterday I had 204 hits...come on humor me people...don't be scared...come out of LURKERVILLE and say HOWDY :-)















13 comments:
This one is easy for me...STRAWBERRIES! :) I love fresh fruits but sberries are my fave! Esp in a pie or shortcake! :)
How are you feeling? Keeping you in my prayers!
Love,
Anne
I don't think I could pick just one, but if I did I'd have to say PLUMS! Yum! They are so sweet and juicy and remind me of hot summer days.
Jennifer: I cannot believe you are asking this. I was gonna put a poll on my sidebar after browsing my fave blogs, about voting for your fave fruit!! Guess I'll do fave ice cream flavors instead.....
Ok. my absolute fave is blueberries!!!
Also: plums, melon, raspberries and blackberries. Nectarines are tied with blackberries.
Well my FAVORITE is watermelon definitely...but I also love honeydew melon, canteloupe, strawberries and kiwi!!!
Strawberries...Defiantly! Blackberries, & Peaches...
I love so many of them. I would have to say strawberries, peaches and watermelon are my absolute favorite. I think I am going to eat some strawberries now. All this talk about them made me hungry.
Diana
MMmmm, my most favoritest is watermelon!! I could probably eat a whole one myself in a day's time. My question for you is do you put salt on your watermelon? This may just be an Indiana thing we do! But I try to avoid doing this because it's so bad for you!
Although a plum does sound good right now!
Watermelon! Without a doubt there is something about Watermelon! YUMMY YUMMY! In fact I have a whole watermelon cut up in the fridge that we have snacked on all day!!!!!!
Strawberries!!!!!
Strawberries!!!! YUMMY!
Watermelon for sure!
My favorite fruits are strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, grapes,and cherries.
Cherries being my all time favorite.
Boy what I would give for some cherries.
Love Dena
Amy~~
Yep...I salt my watermelon. We do it in TN too.
Post a Comment