We made it back to Kingsport around 7:00 yesterday evening.
We had a FANTASTIC trip!
The Lord watched over us and kept us all safe.
We enjoyed our worship services each morning @ 8:30 in our condo overlooking the beach. Each service was so moving.....each one was such a blessing.
I could go on and on.....and I will, just not today.
I am TIRED! Very tired. We left Gulf Shores, Alabama yesterday at 4am.
Yesterday evening when we got back in town we didn't go home, we went to a friends house and had dinner....we didn't make it to our actual home around 10:30....still needing to unpack.
We just got home from church and having lunch with friends...and I'm soooo ready for a nap.
Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers for safe travel.
I will sit down sometime in the next few days and prepare the post for our "MeltDown Beach Week" and also see whats been going on in your neck of the woods.
Hope you all are doing well!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
We're Back!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















8 comments:
WELCOME BACK!!!! REST GIRL REST! All you bloggy friends will be here....so take a break and REST!
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!
We missed you,
Love Dena
Welcome back!! How awesome that you had such a wonderful time. I can only dream of such calmness right now...
Welcome back.....glad to hear you had good trip. Can't wait to read all about it!
Welcome back...You've been missed!
Oh you were so close!
Gulf shores is at least an hour and a half away, but knowing you were so close broke my heart. I would have loved to meet all of you.
Perhaps another time?
SO GLAD.. you had a WONDERFUL TIME!!!
Glad you're back though.. *winkwink*
Welcome back I am glad you had a nice trip I can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment