Monday, June 30, 2008

Update On My Eyes

I went back to the eye doctor today. He checked my eyes again and I still have a trace of the Iritis in both eyes. He told me to continue using the steroid eye drops for 2 more weeks.
He is also calling my general doctor to talk with him about my eye situation.
He said he felt like my general doctor would request that I come in for some tests and blood work in the next few days.

Also, tomorrow I go to get my MRI results from my Orthopedic doctor.
So HOPEFULLY the mystery surrounding my leg pain will be solved TOMORROW!!!!!

Thank you all for all your prayers and thank you for your concern. It means A LOT to me!
Please continue to remember me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Faith said...

I'm still praying...I pray for any blogging friend who requests it and I find my best time to do that is in the shower!
So...know that every morning you are lifted up as I squirt my shampoo! LOL

Nicole said...

I am praying it all goes well!! Keep me updated.