If you have an inside Kitty like we do....you will love this!
This has little Miss Daisy written all over it.
Make sure you have your sound turned UP for this one.
You will have to scroll down and pause my Finetune player on the sidebar.
Here's Daisy herself....
in one of her FAVORITE spots...inside Jarrett's backpack.
I was extremely WORDY today...on this WORDLESS Wednesday...
oh well, rules are made to be broken sometimes....
This has little Miss Daisy written all over it.
Make sure you have your sound turned UP for this one.
You will have to scroll down and pause my Finetune player on the sidebar.
Here's Daisy herself....in one of her FAVORITE spots...inside Jarrett's backpack.
I was extremely WORDY today...on this WORDLESS Wednesday...
oh well, rules are made to be broken sometimes....















13 comments:
Too cute. Love all the torn up furniture. That's why my cats are outside again.
Miss Daisy is getting big, but she is still purrrrty!
Hope your haveing a great week!
Love the not so perfect Sunscreen Queen
That cat reminds me of my cat Elliott. The only difference is Elliott just gets to the point and crawls up by my head and pulls at whatever hair I have left on the top of my head. If that doesn't get him anywhere he actually nips at my arms. This is his routine everyday at 3:ooam and again at 6:30am. Jayme says he is just spoiled.
Love Dena
oh that was funny!
Daisy is a pretty cat.
I am sorry you leg bothered you so much over the weekend. I continue to pray it helas quick.
We love summer too, you are one of the few i haven't heard complaining about the heat already!;) Love the VBS pics.
My computer won't let me see the video...but it seems to be funny from the other comments. She's a very pretty kitty! Reminds me of one I had when I was younger :)
LOL At the moment we have two. Last year this time we only had one. Then the 4th of July weekend DH came home with 3 kittens.. UGH 4 inside cats were just way too many.. I tried to do it but couldn't So about two months ago we found the two trouble makers a new home. I kept them so long because I didn't want to break the kids hearts, Now they have been gone 2 months on this coming saturday and my silly kids have yet to notest they are gone. They think they are outside in our yard coming up to the pourch to eat and sleeping in the garage?????? I have no idea how that got in there mind except they saw a stray cat run though the yard and one of them said, oh there is Candy, I bet Tiger is staying outside also.. and they never asked about them again.. Happy WW
LOL hope he never makes it to school in the pack. Here is my WW
Hello -- the sketchy video in the red frame is blocking the picture somewhat.
Knapsack Cat, very original!
Hope you can stop by mine.
Seriously...INSIDE his backpack?!
Too funny!!
And what a cute kitty you have!
Cute.
And I hate cats...but I do admit, your Daisy is adorable.(sneeze, sneeze)
Daisy is cute my daughter wants a cat so bad hope you are having a great week
Daisy is getting so big! Is she strictly a in door kitty? She looks like she owns YOU guys!
Yes....She gets down in the backpack.
If I have any totes laying around the house...she gets down in those too. She's so silly. Jarrett and Blake will get her and carry her around in them and she never complains. ha..ha..ha..
Post a Comment