Friday, June 6, 2008

Update on my Leg

I went to an Orthopedic Doctor yesterday and after several x-rays he informed me that I have a torn hamstring in my right leg.
Isn't that just LOVELY!
I'm to the point that any time I put pressure on that leg it hurts pretty badly. Especially when I walk up steps...that's the worst.
I have to go to physical therapy for 4/6 weeks depending on how my injury progresses.
Yep...this is a bummer! BUT, it WILL heal......things could be alot worse.
Please say a prayer that my leg will heal quickly and I can get back to running again SOON.

I loved reading all of your comments yesterday on "The Question of the Day". I was cracking up! Thanks for playing along. I LOVE getting know all my blogger friends EVEN better!! You guys are just as CrAZy as I am!!! LOL!!! I love it!!!!

15 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

I am so sorry! I am praying for 100% recovery fast!

Stephanie said...

Oh no! I'm sure you will heal quickly and get back to normal. My back did the same thing years ago when I was in dance. It healed up perfectly. I will definitely say a prayer for your speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for your speedy recovery. I know it's killing you to not be able to do anything. PT will probably make it worse at 1st...but it will help!! I'll be praying for you!
christy h.

Faith said...

Praying for a complete healing for you and for peace of mind as you begin your PT.

Enjoy the weekend

~cassie~ said...

I hate to hear that...I know it is not the "diagnosis" you wanted to hear...but at least now you know what it is...and they can treat you...I will be praying for you...during the next 4-6 weeks...Love you...

Pierce Family Happenings said...

So so sorry to hear this! Praying for things to heal quickly and correctly!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Anne
PS. I'm glad to see after yesterday's post, I've not been banned from your blog! :) lol!

Jerica Smith said...

I'm so sorry-I'll definately keep you in our prayers-behave yourself so you can heal quickly!:)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl...you will be back on track before you know it. We will be praying for you. If you need anything at all just let me know....would some ice cream make you feel better.........

Diana

Nicole said...

Hey Jennifer, I hope your leg feels better soon. I know you are dissappointed about the upcoming races but you will get better and then next year can run in all of them! We will be praying for you throughout this process!! Have a great weekend!!!

Tam said...

OK I am sending my TN blog buddy lots of prayers that you have a recovery FAST!
HOPE your weekend is as fun as ever!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. You will bounce back in no time!
Praying for you.
Love you Jenn
M

Keri said...

Boooo! So sorry to hear that! I hope you're all healed soon. I'll say a prayer for you :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for a speedy recovery. I remember when I first started dating Rodger he tore his hamstring playing baseball. It was painful.
Take it easy.
Love Dena

KC said...

OH NO... I'll pray that it heals quickly..

Denise C said...

Oh bless your heart! I will be praying for you that your leg will be better very quickly!!!