I have been diagnosed as a Blog Addict by my Husband. I didn't really realize how much time I have spent putting entries and pictures on my Blog. It was getting borderline ridiculous! It has taken away from "our couple time"...as I was informed by Michael =). He has gotten a little jealous of this Blogger. Soooooo......I will not be posting as much stuff as I have been. I have decided to limit my postings. From everyday events......like the Blog OCD Freak that I have become...ha..ha..ha.
I will.....however....be posting once a week....or maybe every two weeks......who knows.
When you look and I haven't posted for a while.......not to worry.......I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I am spending MORE time with my family....and LESS time on this CrAZy computer =) We will still be having lots of "Fox Family Fun"......I just won't be posting EVERY single detail. =)
I will cover alot more ground with one post....every so often.
I'll be posting again soon. =)
















1 comment:
Ok, what are the Fox Family Fun Blog Stalkers supposed to do now?? huh?? Don't leave us hanging too long. ha-ha-ha
love ya chic-
Karen
Post a Comment