Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Jarrett's Timeline

Jarrett had a Timeline Project due this Friday and we finished it yesterday. He had to have 8 pictures of significant times in his life. We had fun doing this......we were cracking up looking through all of our pictures. It did make me a little sad though...It seems like just yesterday that Jarrett was still that little baby in those pictures. Blake kept asking "Where was I Momma?"....he didn't understand why he wasn't in the pictures. So that took a little explaining.....
Anyway....We cut out foam letters for his name and even put a little glitter around the pictures. The glitter was my personal touch.......I like stuff to be sparkley =) We thought we did a good job. He couldn't wait to take it to school this morning.

Here's the 8 that he picked:
-The day he was born
-His First Christmas
-First Beach Trip
-First Day as a Big Brother
-First Sport
-First Day of Kindergarten
-First Puppy (who lives at Mamaw & Papaw's House)
-The last one had to be a recent picture of him

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How ironic...Davis had to do a timeline this year also! He did it at the beginning of the year. His current project is inventing a new cereal...it ought to be interesting!!

Don't worry...I never forget my old friends! I just think that new people bring events to your life that you wouldn't normally think to do and you know me...I don't do things unless someone 'gets' me to do them. You should know what I mean with your new buddies, Tim and Marva. Trust me when I say YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS!!! :)