This evening the 1st year Chargers had another game against a Boys Club Team...The Indians. It was probably the best game they have had against any Boys Club team. We really gave them a run for their money =)!!
Jarrett made one tackle and assisted on another one. He got to play alot....he played offense and defense during this game.
The final score was 6-0....and we didn't win =( . But, it was a great game. On the last play of the game with 33 seconds left.....we stripped the ball and ran for the touchdown and ALMOST made it. All the parents were up on their feet. Until then....I was wrapped up in a blanket because it was soooo cold....and didn't move much.
I actually haven't felt to well the past few days.....I'm not sure what's up with that. On Saturday I really felt bad when we were at Jarrett football game. I was nauseated and felt like I was going to be sick at any moment. I've never had a fever or anything. It just comes and goes. I very rarely get sick....and....I HATE it when I am!!!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Charger vs Indians
Posted by
Jennifer
at
11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment