In Loving Memory of a very much loved Daddy and Papaw-"Papaw Charles"
I love you and I miss you Daddy everyday, I can't wait to see you again in Heaven.
***************
Remember Me
Remember me when flowers bloom
Early in the spring
Remember me on sunny days
In the fun that summer brings
Remember me in the fall
As you walk through the leaves of gold
And in the wintertime-remember me
In the stories that are told
But most of all remember
Each day- right from the start
I will be forever near
For I live within your heart
author-Judith Karen Bulock
Mom, Jarrett and Daddy.....9/18/04
Daddy and Blake.....9/18/04

















5 comments:
Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you today. I know it is a hard day for you and your mom. You will both be in my prayers. love you.
Very well done and so touching. I am thinking of you on this day.
Love-Melissa
Jennifer-I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and your mom today-I know how hard it is on these anniversaries-your entry is precious and you are very blessed to have such special memories!
Love you-Jerica
This is such an appropriate way to remember your beloved "Daddy". Beautiful, just beautiful. Prayers are going up for you today.
-Ann
Jennifer,
Thank you for reminding me of what a wonderful man Uncle Charles was.
My thoughts are with you and the boys and Aunt Jeanette.
Love you all so much!
Sharon
Post a Comment