Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Little Lion Sleeps =)

Today Blake and I have been running around like crazy doing errands and getting a couple of last minute Halloween items. Blake was tired and cranky. So I decided if we wanted to have a great night of trick-or-treating Blake had better take a little nap. He absolutely did not want to...so I had to break out my leverage for the day =). Which was...If you don't take a nap you won't get to go trick-or-treating tonight. I'm such a meanie...tee-hee-hee. Well....it worked!!
Anyway....after he settled down and went to sleep. I went by his room to check on him....and found this. I had to get the camera and take a quick picture. Blake has slept with his blankie, bunny and that little kitty cat forever. I thought it was sooo cute the way he was holding them....one arm around each one. He usually has to make sure they're both under the covers, but bunny must have gotten out.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That is precious!
Have fun tonight. Happy Halloween!!
Melissa