Blake...the Power Ranger.....his first choice was a "Bampire" aka vampire....I said no that's too scary.....he would say..."I won't scare kids Momma, I will just scare Jarrett."
Showing me his muscles! Yikes!!
Jarrett was a football player (I know you would have never figured that one out!!)....it was so out of character for him..ha..ha!! He wore his Thomas Jones Jets Jersey. He was doing some serious posing for me in this picture...
Here they are together....Blake all smiles.....Jarrett still giving me his mean football look....I do believe he has that look mastered.
and we're off ladies and gentleman...........let's get some
C-A-N-D-Y!!!!
Tiger came along too.....he followed us all around our neighborhood like a dog.
Our first stop was at our wonderful neighbors Betty and Neil Ottenfelt. We just love them!
Betty took our picture..
Me and my boys..
some of our neighbors did some pretty cool decorating..
Then on to our church function. This is the first year we have had any type of Halloween Alternative.....it seemed to be a huge success...the gym was packed!!! I thought it was a little overwhelming though....I couldn't even keep up with the boys....that's what I spent the majority of my time doing, scanning the gym looking for Jarrett and Blake....ahhhh!!!! They were both going from game to game to game. I was a little stressed!! We had planned on just staying 30 minutes...but, we ended up being there over an hour. Jarrett and Blake did have a great time there.
Blake doing the Limbo..
and some Putt-Putt
Jarrett doing the Bean Bag toss..
Jarrett with Pastor Roy and his wife Fran.
Blake doing the "Tic Tac Throw"
Then over to Jamey and Tracie's house.....this is where the Incredibles met the Power Rangers....it was a very peaceful meeting of the two super powers......tee-hee-hee. =)
Tracie and her little Pooh Bear....Sydnee. She is soooooo cute!!!! I could just eat her up!!
Mason managed to get a hole in his trick or treat bag.....so we had to stop for a few minutes so Jamey could fix the problem......he got it fixed and we were back in business....
On our way back
Time to eat some candy! We were digging threw the bags to see what we got...I mean....what the kids got =)
Look at all that candy!! When we got home Jarrett and Blake decided to sit down long enough to look at their candy.
When I was little I loved to pour out all of my candy and then separate them into different piles....candy bars in one pile.....suckers in another....gum in another and so on. I would probably do that 100 different times.
On the way home tonight Jarrett was telling Blake that it would be 365 days until their next Halloween....and that he was sad. He is just like me....I look forward to something and then when it has come and gone it makes me so sad that it's over=( . We are just a bunch of sentimental people around here I guess.
I hope you had yourself a Happy Halloween too!















2 comments:
I love all the Halloween pictures. Jarret and Blake looked great in their costumes. You have a beautiful family...you should be so proud!
-ann
Loved the photos……..it looks like you guys had allot of fun. You look beautiful Jennifer.
Love you guys,
Your cuz
Post a Comment