Monday, November 5, 2007

Why are my pictures ORANGE??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If you can answer this question....feel free to give me some advise on my picture taking!! It seems like every picture I have taken indoors the past few times looked orange and I am using my flash! It's really obvious in my last post.
What's up with that????? I don't like it!! H-E-L-P!
I have a Nikon Coolpix camera.....it's not a cheap camera...so I don't know what the problem is. It's probably just operator problems.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am no professional photographer, but maybe you are using the wrong scene mode. I have a Nikon camera, and I have to change my scene mode sometimes to take a picture in a dim lit area. I hope this will help.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have no advise on the picture taking. You still take great pictures.
love you,
-Ann

~cassie~ said...

There is a mode on my camera that has ISO--which has different options for light settings, fluorescent, halogen, sunny, ect. . . I keep mine on "cloudy" most of them time. . . but sometimes when you are inside if you change it to the type of light (i.e. fluorescent) it will get rid of that yellow hue. . . might help. . don't know for sure though. .