Friday, November 2, 2007

Wow!! Those poor widdle toes...

Today, yet again, Blake and I have been running around like crazy. Except today Blake and I went shopping...Big Fun!! Ok...I have to brag on him, he behaved himself the entire time. Blake has always been such a little wild Indian.....he is just impressing me so much lately with how he is changing. Hallelujah!! I am probably jinxing myself....but I'm gonna just keep on praying that it continues on the road that we are on.
We went to the new Old Navy in Kingsport. It's the first time I have gone out to that new shopping center....I was trying to restrain myself!! It is sooo nice!! We is in the big city now!! (I said that in my best country voice....which isn't too hard for little ole' me)
Anyway.....we got just a few things at Old Navy, they had some pretty good deals....and Blake needed a few things. Most of all.....Blake desperately needed some new tennis shoes.
Sooo....we went to Shoe Carnival which is beside Old Navy and one of the sales associates sized him. The shoes he had on were 9 1/2 and she sized him as an 11 1/2!!!! Blake never said anything about the shoes hurting his feet. I couldn't believe that his feet had grown that much....so quickly! We just bought the shoes he had on about 5 months ago. Gee-Whiz!! So we bought the 11 1/2 and he wore them out of the store and he was a very proud owner of his new tennis shoes. He said he could run extra fast in those new tennis shoes =)
Now we've got to get Jarrett new tennis shoes and new basketball shoes.....he is growing like crazy too!!! Tomorrow we are all going out to lunch and then taking Jarrett shopping for clothes and shoes. Then off to his Charger game tomorrow afternoon....I'm excited!!
Do any of you know where the money trees grow???!!! We really need to plant one in our backyard to keep up with these growing boys!!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a mom of 3 boys. Trust me, I feel your pain. When you found out about those money trees, pass on the information to me please. :0)
I love reading your blog, I guess like your other friend, I too am a blog stalker!! haaa
Take care,
Molly