Today me and Blake picked Jarrett up from school because we had to run some errands for basketball. We ended our running around this evening with haircuts. Jarrett and Blake love to get their haircut.
The girl we go to is so sweet with them and it probably doesn't hurt that she is a cutie too!!!! She washes and styles their hair for them. ...Jarrett and Blake really enjoy that. Jarrett is really particular about his hair....I have always styled his hair for him, for as long as I can remember. It's kinda like his trademark!! ha..ha..ha
You will see in the pictures....Megan styled his hair in a mohawk....Jarrett was lovin that!!
Anyway...here's a few pictures I took of the boys with their new haircuts.
As you will see I'm not the only one having some fun with our camera... ;-)
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Stylin' And Profilin'!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
What a gorgeous family!!!!!!
I just stumbled upon your blogsite.
I live in Indiana with my family of 6.
I enjoyed reading about your family and the exceptional family values that you have.
God Bless and Merry Christmas!
Amanda
GEE, YOU HAVE 2 OF THE CUTEST BOYS I HAVE EVER SEEN!! THEY BOTH COULD BE CHILD MODELS.
I'M CATCHING UP ON YOUR BLOG..I HAVEN'T CHECKED IT IN A WHILE.
YOU HAVE SO MANY STORIES THAT MAKE ME SMILE. I SO ENJOY READING YOUR STORIES.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
CAROL
Post a Comment