No plans this evening =)
So....We got to stay home and relax. I cooked us a big dinner....Meatloaf, pasta salad, mashed potatoes, corn, peas and deviled eggs. It was yummy.
Then we settled in to watch SpongeBob's Atlantis Squarepantis!!! The Epic Movie Event!! It premiered on Nick tonight. I was sooo excited about watching this movie!!! NOT!! The things I do for my boys!! =)
It was kinda cute though......I always find myself giggling a little =) Jarrett and Blake really liked it.
Blake and I took Tiger to the Vet today too....for his shots, annual physical and a bath. He wasn't too happy with us. There were some MEOW's that came out of that cat on the way to the vet that sounded downright demonic!!! YIKES!!!
So, we let him stay in this evening, lay with us and watch TV....he is happy with us now. =)
Yes.....I talk about my crazy cat.....way too much!!!!
So, we let him stay in this evening, lay with us and watch TV....he is happy with us now. =)
Yes.....I talk about my crazy cat.....way too much!!!!
**************************************************
If you're like me, you like to try new recipes....so I thought I would share this one with you =)
Here's my meatloaf recipe....it's pretty basic. I have added a few of my own ideas. I'm guessing on the measurements....I usually put in what I think looks right.
Here's my meatloaf recipe....it's pretty basic. I have added a few of my own ideas. I'm guessing on the measurements....I usually put in what I think looks right.
-2 lbs ground beef
-1 cup of Pepperidge Farm Herb Breadcrumb Stuffing
-4 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
-2 eggs
-8oz tomato sauce
-onion---however much you prefer
-3 tablespoons of ketchup
-diced green peppers (I boil these separately for a few minutes before adding them with all the other ingredients so they will be soft)
-salt and pepper
Mix all together, then bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Drain off the grease....add ketchup on top of meatloaf and bake another 5/10 minutes.
If you try it....I hope you enjoy!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment