Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Rotten Little Boy...

Well...this morning, I took Blake to preschool....I went to the gym...picked Blake back up from preschool...then had to go to the mall.
On the way to the mall...I got the hint it wasn't going to be a fun adventure for me and the Blakester. He was not in a good mood.
So, when we got to the mall...I had to go and exchange a couple of things. While I was in there, I saw a friend from High School that I hadn't seen in a LONG time. While we were talking...Blake was saying..."I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, my head hurts, I'm sleepy..." just anything he could think of to get me to leave. I was trying to maintain my nice little Mommy voice....and not lose it right in the middle of the store. So, we made it through that little fiasco...and then as we left that store.....around the corner we saw Santa sitting in his chair. Blake's eyes lit up and he wanted to go see him. I told Blake I was going to tell Santa how he was acting in the store....he begged me not too. Yes...I'm mean, I know, but I got a little gratification out of him begging me not too...ha..ha..ha!!!!
So...anyway after seeing Santa....we go to get in the van to go home and I call Michael. I called Michael to tell him about the GOOD DEAL I had gotten. While I was on the phone Michael asked how Blake had been while at the mall. I told Michael about the "I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm tired, I'm sleepy". All the while...Blake was listening from the back seat taking it all in.
When I hung up with Michael, Blake said "Who was that?" knowing good and well it was DADDY!! Blake, after a couple of minutes had passed, asked me if I told Daddy he had been bad....I said YES. Blake already knew what I told him and what I said....then Blake said "You didn't tell him I said that my head hurt".
You see...I told Michael about the tiredness, excessive hunger, him being sleepy, and his extreme thirst, but I failed to tell Daddy about his head hurting.
Oh...my goodness!!! That little boy!!! He makes me laugh even when I'm upset with him....and....that's going to get ME into trouble!!! He knows he is R-O-T-T-E-N!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!! I've got one of those... the kid that drives you up a wall and then has you rolling on the ground, laughing, seconds later. It's great, isn't it?! :-)
Tanja