Our little Tiger hasn't been home since Friday....which is four days ago. We haven't seen him anywhere...and he stays at the house. He never stays gone more than a few hours. We keep hoping that he is coming home soon. I'm hoping that Tiger has just decided to take a little vacation.....he could be in the Bahamas, for all we know. =)
Every morning he is waiting at the front door for Jarrett and he stands with Jarrett while he is waiting for the bus to come. Tiger makes circles around Jarrett just rubbing his legs and purring. Then when Jarrett is getting on the bus....he sits at the top of the driveway and watching him until he gets on the bus. Jarrett's bus driver would even wave at Tiger.
This morning Jarrett stood outside saying...."Tigerrrrrr...." Tigerrrrrr...." I bet he said it twenty times. He completely broke my heart. I had already cried talking to Michael about it on the phone this morning......I had called Michael to see if Tiger was outside when he went to work. He wasn't....and he is usually always on the carport when he goes to work. Michael feeds him his breakfast before he leaves....so Tiger is ALWAYS waiting for him. So when Jarrett was calling for him this morning.....that pretty much did me in. Then Jarrett said...."I dreamed that we found Tiger last night Mommy."
We are praying that he comes home soon and nothing has happened to our little boy =(.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Tiger
Posted by
Jennifer
at
8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
I am so sad for you. Hopefully he will be home soon.
I fill sure he certainly knows how much he is loved!
-Ann
Some years ago, while living in a cottage, we had a cat, Floh. She was used to go away for days and days, but she came back home any time: cats are cats. So, be hopeful. Tiger will come back.
Jenn
Try to stay positive. Cats wonder around, and then come back home. He is a boy so he might have himself a girlfriend. He might be in the Bahamas, like you said. ha-ha-ha You are so crazy!
Melinda
Post a Comment