Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow-Wee what a day!! I am pooped!! I didn't go to bed last night until 4:00 in the morning and got up at 7:30 this morning! I got alot of the stuff ready last night to pop in the oven today....so I wouldn't have so much to do. My turkey turned out WONDERFUL!! Everybody ate so much we were just miserable. Everybody said they LOVED the food! We sure didn't run out of food!! ha..ha..ha We had 32 people here today. Our last guest didn't leave until 10:00 and they started arriving today at 2:30. I LOVED every minute of it! It was a great Thanksgiving!! Like I said before...good food, fun and family....I couldn't ask for more =-)
I decided to go ahead and decorate my blogsite tonight while writing this entry. I'm an old fashioned kinda girl and I don't like to put up any Christmas decor until after Thanksgiving. So I am actually about an hour early!!! I had put up a Christmas Countdown Banner on the ole' blog a few weeks ago and I took it off, because it was just too early for me. I know I take my blog a little bit too seriously, but it's kinda like my home away from home. I like to keep it neat, tidy and, like my home, I always decorate it for the different holidays too! I also added a Christmas playlist to my music...sooo take a listen...I put alot of good ones on there.
We are going to put up our Christmas tree on Saturday. We put up 2 trees at our house. We have our formal tree in the living room and then we let Jarrett and Blake decorate their own tree in the den. We call it our Santa Tree. That's where Santa puts their presents on Christmas Morning...it's right beside to fireplace so it's very convenient for Santa ;-)
I am very tired....as you can see over to your right...I have my pj's on with my bunny slippers. I found that animation on Yahoo and I LOVE it!! I think it's so cute...you can do so many things with it!! and I'm sure I will.
Anyway....I am going to bed very soon. Jarrett and Blake are staying with Mamaw Na Na and Papaw Dan tonight. Michael and I are getting up in the morning at 4:30 to go S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G!! Yeeeeee-Haaaaaw!! We have so much fun! We do this every year. Believe it or not, Michael has a blast too! We usually don't get home until around noon....and then we go back to bed. We have actually gotten all of our Christmas shopping done in this one day.
Ok...here's some pictures I took today. I just took a few...it was crazy around here!!!

Michael carving the turkey

My silly, silly brothers.....Stevie and Ronnie =-)Me and Stevie...with his Virginia is for Lovers t-shirt. ha..ha..ha You never know what he is going to be wearing!!! I just love my brothers...their the bestest!!=-) Here we are...Triple Trouble....ha..ha..ha.....I tried so hard to get them to take a serious picture, finally I just gave up!! This is what I got =-) Ok.....this was hard work. We wanted a picture of us with Mom, but we kept falling asleep.
FIRST, it was ME... Then Ronnie took a snooze..... Then Stevie decided he would take a little nap too....
FINALLY....everyone's eyes are open!!! EUREKA!! I think we've got it!! This is my brother's family...
from left to right..
Mark (Christy's husband), Christy, Stevie, Jackie and Daniel
This is Michael's brother Matt and his daughter Brooke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a very happy Thanksgiving.
But, I told you to take a picture of all that food!! Where is it!!
ha-ha-haaaaa
I love all of your Christmas decor. I love the music too.
You Blog Queen.
Merry Christmas,
Melissa

angela said...

Hello. You are the best cousin in the entire world. You are like my best frien in the world. You are great. You look so BEAUTIFUL in the photo with Stevie, Ronnie and you mom.

Your cuz in Colorado

angela said...

oooops.......friend, your. THERE!! SORRY