Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day After Thanksgiving Shopping

I don't know if you are as CRAZY as Michael and I are. But, we love to go out shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Mamaw Na Na and Papaw Dan keep the boys and we get up at 4:30/5:00 on Friday morning and head out. We have actually gotten all of our Christmas shopping done on that one day before!!
Anyway......I thought I would share this website with you....
http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/
This website gives information about all the deals you can find at the stores....before they even come out in the paper....the website keeps updating sale info as they get it, so you have to check back from time to time.
I like to map out my shopping destinations before we get going. This is a great way to find out where to go and what to get ahead of time. Happy Shopping! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are just a wealth of knowledge!!
Take care!
Molly