Saturday, November 24, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This evening we went to "look" at a new camera for a Christmas present for MWAH. My camera has not been making me happy. I can't get the pictures I want with it. Especially during football...I would try to take action shots of Jarrett and they would just turn out blurry. I would miss so many of his good plays! It would make me soooo mad!! Anyway...we stopped by Ritz Camera Shop, we looked and BOUGHT one!!! I'm so happy! We went in, talked to the salesman and told him that my main objective was to take action shots of my boys playing sports. He recommended the Nikon D40 SLR...after we asked ALOT of questions and the fact they had a good sale going....we decided to go ahead and get it!! Yippppeeeee!! So I hope to have some really good pictures of Jarrett in his up and coming basketball season.
Since I have a REAL camera (that's what the salesman kept saying) now. I also have a thick instruction manual that came along with it and I have alot of reading to do. I like to read so I'm ready to learn!! I'm very excited!! Also with the purchase of the camera I get free Camera Classes...so hopefully with all that help....this camera illiterate gal can produce some good pictures!!
After that, we went to meet Mamaw Na Na and Papaw Dan to get the boys. When we met them they were ready and soooo excited to decorate the tree.
Jarrett started quizzing me about where his Christmas presents were. When we got home he and Blake went on a Christmas present hunt...they were looking everywhere for them....under beds, in closets and they had no luck. Jarrett finally came to the conclusion they were hid up in the attic. Nope...not there either fellas!! They will NEVER find them...I am a good present hider ;-).
Jarrett got his Christmas Countdown Calendar and hung it on his bedroom door....he was making sure he had it on the right day. He will change it every morning first thing when he gets up. He's so funny....Nancy says Michael was the exact same way when he was little. Michael still is like that...that's why I am such a good present hider!! I don't just have to hide presents from the kids!! tee-hee-hee
Here's a few pictures I took this evening of Jarrett and Blake decorating their Santa tree in our den....not with my new camera, I have to charge the batteries for it for quite a while before I can use it.......

Blake really putting some thought into his decorating...

Blake worked mainly on the bottom half ;-)Jarrett being the BIG BUBBY that he is...worked on the top half.. This tree has the ornaments that they have made over the years and the little character ones they have bought....very cute! Santa always writes a note to tell them how much he loves their tree! ;-)Here's two boys very proud of their work!!and with the lights off..very pretty!! Here's our tree in the living room too....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR TREE IS GORGEOUS.
AND
THE SANTA TREE IS SUCH A CUTE IDEA!
YOU AND MICHAEL ARE SUCH GOOD PARENTS.
I COMMEND YOU BOTH.