
I took these today after church...trying to figure out my camera. I've got a whole lot to learn!! But, I LOVE IT! I have never had a camera that as soon as you push the button to take the picture it TAKES it!!! Jarrett and Blake actually don't mind me taking pictures of them now....because they don't have to keep smiling forever until the picture takes!!! The camera takes up to 3.5 pictures in 1 SECOND!!! I'm so happy!! I feel like I have a new toy!!
Tiger liked getting his picture taken better too with this camera.....tee-hee-hee... =-)

















6 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!
JENN, THOSE ARE GREAT PICTURES!
YOU SHOULD BE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!
JARRETT AND BLAKE ARE GORGEOUS. THOSE BLUE EYES ARE HYPNOTIC!
Well, look at you Ms Photographer..I saw where you got you camera. You will love it. I have the D50 and would love to have the D40. its much lighter than mine too. You'll be happy with it. Especially for sports. That was my main reason for getting it. I couldn't get good pictures of Tyler during baseball. He pitches and plays outfield. He looked like a stick person in my pictures....
Seriously awesome pictures girl!
It certainly looks like you know what you are doing.
I wish we lived closer I would make you take some pictures of my kiddos!!
That's a very cool camera, my cousin has one and she loves it.
Happy picture taking! Can't wait to enjoy all your pictures on the blog.
God Bless
Molly
Beautiful pictures of beautiful boys.
I've always thought that you take great pictures.
-Ann
WOW!!!! Great Pictures!!!
VERY IMPRESSIVE
Post a Comment