Sunday, November 4, 2007

Blake on the bungee

Our friends, Marva and Tim were able to come to the Charger game on Saturday. It has been a rough week for their family....please remember them in your prayers.
Like I said in a previous entry. Blake LOVES Marva!! So after the game on Saturday Blake wanted to go with Marva and Tim. They were going to eat and Marva said she would love for him to go with them. Like I said....the feelings are mutual =).
Sooooooo.....when they came back to our house after eating, these are the pictures Marva showed us (Mamaw and Papaw included)!! She let the boy BUNGEE ( I think that's what they called it) How funny is that!!! Blake is such a daredevil!!
She said she was taking the picture of Blake and the lady that was working at the Bungee said....."Let me hold you still for a minute so your Mommy can take your picture." Marva said..."I didn't correct her."
Ok...Marva...I'm getting a little jealous here!! ;)
She emailed these pictures to me from her camera phone....so I had to share the story!!

No comments: