Saturday, November 24, 2007

'Tis The Christmas Season!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Yesterday morning we had all intentions of getting up at 4:30...I sat the alarm for 4:30 and when it went off...we got up and turned it off. We have to GET UP because it's across the room, if it was beside our bed we would always hit snooze and never get up!! Anyway...like I was saying, we turned it off and I sat up in bed and fell back asleep sitting up in bed. We did get up at 5:15....so we got a little later start than planned. Marva called us at 5:30 to make sure we were up...she had been out since 4:30!!!! We saw a TON of friends out and about in all the Black Friday chaos!! Some hadn't even gone to bed at all, some had been out since 3:30!!! See...there's people crazier than WE are!!! ha..ha..ha!!
The first place we hit was Walmart. We had missed the rush..because it wasn't too crazy. Then we went to Circuit City, Target, Kohl's, Dicks Sporting Goods, and then The Fort Henry Mall. We finished almost all of our shopping for Jarrett and Blake, and we also got a few things for ourselves along the way.... ;-). We got alot of the little cousins presents too. On both sides of our family we only buy for the kids...and our parents.
We got ALOT of good deals!! That makes me happy!! I LOVE a good deal....and most likely I will have to tell you all about it...smiling the whole time!!
We got back home around 1:00. We were starving! We heated up some Thanksgiving leftovers and pigged out!! Then, Michael went in to work for a little while. That really stunk!! He only stayed for a couple of hours though...it wasn't too bad.
I on the other hand...CRASHED!!! I had hit my limit!
When Michael got home he took a nap and we were going to go to the movies, but the movie we wanted to see wasn't playing. So we stayed home and were 2 lazy bums! We laid in the den, under blankets, with our fireplace going full blast...watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. We watch that movie AT LEAST 10 times during the Christmas Season. We both love it...and always do "movie quotes" through out the year from it.
Today we have been pretty pathetic too! We didn't get out of bed until NOON!! Can you believe that??!!! NOON!! I haven't slept that late in years!!
Michael is outside right now hanging up our Christmas lights and I am in the process of working on the inside decorations. Jarrett and Blake are still at Mamaw and Papaws house, we are going to get them around 6:00. Then we are going to decorate our trees. Yeah!! 'Tis The Christmas Season! =-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great!!
Love,
Christy