Today the Chargers had their Boys Club Playoff game at J. Fred Johnson Stadium. It was Chargers against The Trojans. We won 13-6!! Woo-Hoo!!! Jarrett got to play alot today. I actually got some good action shots of him today. It was nice and bright outside so my pictures turned out pretty good. Today was his last football game this season =(. I hate to see it end. We have a banquet to look forward too...that will be fun. Here's a few pictures...
Jarrett got to call the coin toss today
Here's Jarrett on a tackle....you can see his arm around this guy getting ready to take him DOWN!!! Go Jarrett!! Woo-Hoo!!!
Here he is on another tackle....I almost missed it.....you can see him in the right side of the picture
I just thought this was funny!
Jarrett going after another tackle....and he got it!!!
After the game...the coaches were about to hand out the trophies and Jarrett was listening quite contently =)
Blake and his friend Carson
Coach Waco giving Jarrett his trophy....Waco said..."Here's Foxy...he might be little, but he is a big man."
Jarrett, Drake and Spencer
Jarrett proudly showing his trophy
Mamaw Na Na, Papaw Dan and Jarrett
Mamaw Net and Jarrett
Me and JarrettAfter the game we all went out for a Victory Dinner! We are so proud of Jarrett and the Chargers!!
















1 comment:
Congratulations Jarret!
-Ann
Post a Comment