This evening is the first evening that Jarrett hasn't had football practice on a Monday since the last week of July. It was nice!!
Today is Tracie's birthday! So we all went out to eat and celebrate.
We haven't got to do anything during the week with anyone in a LONG time.
We let her open her presents and then we ate. We really surprised her with a birthday cake we brought in. The waitresses were so nice at Cracker Barrell...they took the cake in the back when we first got there and kept it until it was time. Tracie had NO idea!! tee-hee-hee I LOVE a surprise!!!
So our waitress went back,lit the candles on the cake and they brought it out then we clapped and sang to her. I think her face was as hot as those candles were. ha..ha..ha..
We are so lucky to have wonderful friends like we do!! I love my friends...all of them....they are all truly gifts from God!!!
Today is Tracie's birthday! So we all went out to eat and celebrate.
We haven't got to do anything during the week with anyone in a LONG time.
We let her open her presents and then we ate. We really surprised her with a birthday cake we brought in. The waitresses were so nice at Cracker Barrell...they took the cake in the back when we first got there and kept it until it was time. Tracie had NO idea!! tee-hee-hee I LOVE a surprise!!!
So our waitress went back,lit the candles on the cake and they brought it out then we clapped and sang to her. I think her face was as hot as those candles were. ha..ha..ha..
We are so lucky to have wonderful friends like we do!! I love my friends...all of them....they are all truly gifts from God!!!
me and Tracie =)
oh...and....Jamey and Michael.....I tried to get a picture and this is what I got! Those fruitloops!
sweet little Sydnee!
Mason and the Blakester
Tyler and Jarrett....trying to work the peg puzzle.....
Tracie getting ready to blow out her candles =)Happy Birthday Tracie!
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art . . . It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
-C. S. Lewis















1 comment:
Nope, we are lucky to have you!
lots of love,
Melissa
Post a Comment