Today I decided to go ahead and grocery shop for my Thanksgiving meal..before it gets too crowded at the stores. It was already crowded and I went this morning! Gee-Whiz People!!
I got the biggest Tom Turkey I could find!! I found a 19lb turkey. That feller is HUGE.
Here's my Thanksgiving Menu...
Turkey
Dressing
Gravy
Deviled Eggs
Sweet Potato Praline
Mashed Potatoes
Peas
Corn
Green Beans
Pinto Beans
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Dumplings
Macaroni and Cheese
Broccoli Corn Bread
Broccoli Salad
Slaw
Potato Salad
Pea Salad
Cranberry Salad
Rolls
Variety of Desserts......Pumpkin Pie 4 Sure!!
Most everybody is bringing a dessert and a drink. So we are going to definitely have lots and lots of food!! Yee-Haw!
Good food, good family and good fun......I couldn't ask for more =-)
I fixed Mexican for supper tonight....tacos, a taco bake and cheese/chicken quesadillas. Jarrett and Blake are unfortunately picky eaters. Most dinners at our house turn into Negotiations! It's always....."How many more bites???".....or......"If I eat 2 more bites can I be finished???" It drives me bonkers!! Tonight we all ate good though.....good and fattening!! =-) No complaining at our table! Hallelujah!!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
No Procrastinating For Me Today =-)
Posted by
Jennifer
at
9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
YUMMY!!!!!
AND WHAT TIME WILL DINNER BE READY???
Post a Comment