We LOVE to watch movies.
As a family, Jarrett and Blake like to pop big bowls of popcorn and watch movies together =). Especially in the Fall/Winter when it's nice and cold outside and we are all covered up with blankets, eating popcorn, and watching a movie down in the den.
Also, after we put the boys to bed, Michael and I love to go in the den and watch a good movie together. There's nothing like a good scary movie late at night!! =) That's our favorite kind, but we like just about anything. We do the Blockbuster Total Access movie mailing program (which I highly recommend)...so we always have something good to watch. That sounded like a commercial...ha..ha..ha
ANyWaY..........we just finished watching a great action movie. It's called Shooter....you should check it out sometime. I just might have to start my own little movie review on our blog. hmmmm.......

















2 comments:
Your blog is fun to look at. If that makes any sense! You are so witty! Love you Christy
I have done the Blockbuster mail program for probably 2 years now. We have really enjoyed it. Hopefully we will slow down sometime soon so that we will have time to start watching some movies again. The movie I currently have I have had now for over a month and still NOT watched it!
Post a Comment