Saturday, October 20, 2007

Busy Day...

This morning my friend, Amy, and I got up and went to the Women's Expo at The Meadowview Convention Center here in Kingsport. This was the first year Amy or I had gotten to go. We had a great time!! So much stuff to see and do....it was a little overwhelming. I also had my first Microdermabrasion today...Marva works at the Skin Rejuvenation MedSpa in Johnson City and they were set up over there today. Marva actually did the procedure for me and it was great!! I'm going to start getting that done once a month. It's great for your complexion.
When I got home from the Expo my Mom, Uncle Frank and Aunt Ruth (my Mom's sister) came over to spend most of the day with us. It was great to see my Aunt and Uncle I haven't gotten to see them in a few months. They are very special to us....Jarrett and Blake just love them. They both have had some serious health problems this past year, but they are doing really well now thanks to answered prayers. We got to go out and eat with them and spent alot of time here at the house sitting around and talking. We really enjoyed having them here. Nothing better than family!! Here's a couple of pictures I took of them.....I knew alot of you in the family would like to see them.

No comments: