Football fun indeed the only football team undefeated are the Dallas Cowboys,Indianapolis Colts, and the New England Patriots .This drawing was on October Monday night football.When the
Dallas Cowboys and the Buffolo Bills played.On the last field goal attempt the COWBOYS
WON THE GAME HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by one field goal attempt the score was 25 to 24.
Jarrett
*****************************************************************
Jarrett wrote the above blog entry all by himself. Not bad =) . He wrote it about his drawing he drew tonight during our Revival service. Our evangelist is from Dallas, Texas.....so Jarrett drew this and showed it to him. But, he didn't give it to him....because he wanted to put it on here. I think he is addicted to this Blogger like I am..ha..ha..ha. Jarrett and Blake both love to look at the pictures on our blog. Anyway....I thought it was cute that he wanted to write on here too.
Ok....time to get the boys in bed....and.....Michael and I are getting ready to watch yet another movie. It's called Next....with Nicolas Cage.....I hope it's good. If it's not, I don't know that I'll be able to stay awake....I'm pooped!!!!.....Nighty-night =)
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Jarretts' First Blog Entry =)
Posted by
Jennifer
at
9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Jarrett,
I love your artwork. You are very talented!
Love-Ann
Jarrett great picture!
I love you little cousin!!
Christy
Very cool……..you are such a computer/savvy mommy. I love your site.
Hope you guys are well.
Have a great day cousin. Love, hugs, kisses, and miss you.
Dar-Dar
Post a Comment