Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chargers vs. Bluff City

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This evening we had a game against Bluff City. The Chargers played AWESOME!! We won this game 32-0!!!! Yeeee-haaaw!! When we get 2 or 3 touchdowns ahead....Jarrett knows he will get to play. This year....when the whole team plays.....we live for the last quarter of the game!!!! We just tell Jarrett to be patient and his time will come =)
We were frrrrrrreeeeeezing!!! Isn't that crazy??!!!! It was 55 degrees and me and my friend Wendy were wrapped up in a blanket like it was 20 below zero!! I just don't do well in this cold. Next time I will be more prepared =) Tomorrow night we are going to the South/East game.....and trust me I am taking my extension cord with my electric blanket!!!! Just kidding.....maybe =)
Michael just cut our gas logs on for the first time this fall. I am ready for a relaxing evening wrapped up in front of the fireplace watching my favorite show.....ER!!

No comments: