Monday, October 1, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We had another busy, but FUN , weekend. We were on the go everyday....as usual =)
We took the boys to Dollywood ( a theme park about 2 hours away from our house in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee) on Saturday and spent the day. The weather was absolutely beautiful!! Dollywood was decorated for fall and it was just beautiful too! We love going to Dollywood during the Fall and Christmas season. Going the week before Christmas is a Fox Family tradition....the kids are already so excited about Christmas that just puts the icing on the cake for them.
Anyway.....our main purpose for going this time was to take Mr. Blake to ride The Blazing Fury....which is an indoor rollercoaster that he just found out he was tall enough to ride. He was soooooo excited! We couldn't believe how much he had grown since the last time we were down there...which has only been a couple of months. He can ride ALMOST everything now. I told Blake it was because he was taking his "grow pills" which are his vitamins...ha..ha.
We had a wonderful, relaxing and fun family day together!

Blake playing his game boy.....while Daddy is filling up the car Jarrett can't wait to get there =) Blake and his best buddy....his bwankie =) We have arrived at Dollywood and they are Oh so cool in their shades! Jarrett was showing the peace sign, Blake was too, but he got a little confused with how many fingers he was supposed to be holding up...ha..ha! Here we are =)

It was "Bluegrass and Barbeque Days" at Dollywood this weekend. Blake was concerned about the pig. We had to answer ALOT of questions about this... He was asking if...we needed to pray for that pig. =0 Ridin' some rides! This is one of Blake's all-time favorite rides....The SwingsYes...Blake you are tall enough. He loves to stand there and see, and we tell him what a big boy he is =) Jarrett....Just a Swingin =) Me and the Blakester.....he was crackin me up!! He had a blast on the Swings......he really gets into it!! He is sooo funny!! He is so expressive about everything he does..... and I don't have a CLUE where he gets it!!! ;)and here we are at The Blazing Fury!! Blake checking his height just to make sure.... Man...O....Man, he was soooo excited!!!! Here's Daddy and Jarrett ridingAND.............here's Mr. Blake..............he decided, while waiting in line, that it was a little too loud and a little too dark. So, he didn't want to ride =( We were REALLY shocked because he is usually such a daredevil and not scared to do anything. Here we are again... There was an artist that was doing pencil sketches......and we had the boys sketches done. Blake and Jarrett had to sit really still while he was drawing them. They both did so good! Here's the completed sketch. Just gorgeous! I can't wait to get it framed =) Blake and Daddy being silly after we finished eating....we were all starving!!as you leave the restaurant in Dollywood there's a place to feed the ducks and fish. We have to feed them every single time we go down there. Jarrett just loves animals. He has such a big heart! there's turtles too.......really BIG turtles!!! We are suckers for those games too. Jarrett loves to play them. Here's the football throwing game he loves. and he Won this football! This boy has takin' home many footballs from Dollywood. He can really throw!! =) Jarrett posing for Mommy =) Blake, all of a sudden, decided that he was ready to give The Blazing Fury another try!! So off we go to get back in line to ride.....standing in line and talking to Daddy.....asking questions about the ride..... it's almost time to get on! He still wants to ride this time!! One last question B4 we get on..... He is all buckled in and ready to go....YIPEEEEE =) Here he is after he got off the ride......all smiles =) He LOVED it! He said " I wasn't even scared." "That was cool." He wanted to ride it 2 more times.....and we did. They were fast asleep before we even got on the interstate for the ride home. We had so much fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that Blake got to go ride the blazing fury. Looks like you all had a great time! Keep the pictures and stories coming....I love them.
Love, Karen

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What's with the GATORS football?? Looks like you guys had a good time. Great pictures. Stay in touch.
Lance

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jerica Smith said...

I love your blog-you are the queen-I need lessons! It looks like you had a great weekend-your family is so beautiful-I guess with all the boys I should say handsome for them:) I love seeing your adventures-and by the way-the air conditioner? hilarious-only in my beloved Tennessee!! Oh and by the way we're South fans too-my brother plays football there..
Much love-Jerica

Anonymous said...

I just love your little stories. The way you tell them I feel like I am along for the ride. Once again...great pictures! Love
-Ann

Anonymous said...

What an exceptional family you have! Beautiful pictures! Love you, Sharon