Last night we went to a Christmas play called "The Best Gifts". Jarrett's "girlfriend" Allie was in it and she asked us if we could come. It was funny....when she asked me....I said "Yes, we will be there with bells on!"....Allie said "Why would you wear bells to my play??" ha..ha..ha. So then I had to explain to her what that meant.
This play was sooo cute!! It was about...you guessed it...the best gifts. Like...sunshine, snow, your 2 front teeth, love and just having fun. Michael, Jarrett, Blake and I were glad that it worked out that we all could go.
This play was sooo cute!! It was about...you guessed it...the best gifts. Like...sunshine, snow, your 2 front teeth, love and just having fun. Michael, Jarrett, Blake and I were glad that it worked out that we all could go.
Here's Allie doing her speaking part in in the play...
and.....Here's Allie as a Dancing Tooth. This was the cutest thing!! This is where the All I want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth came in. She did such a good job....smiling the whole time. Jayme (her mom) made the tooth and the toothbrush. I was very impressed with her artistic skills!! Jayme, I had to brag on you a little bit =-)


Ok...here's Allie and Jarrett. This was a struggle. They have been "Boyfriend" and "Girlfriend" for quite some time now. Which at this age they are really just Good Friends. Anyway....we still can't get them to stand beside each other for a picture. While Jayme and I were trying to get them to stand still beside each other....Jayme said "Jarrett stand a little closer, don't worry Allie wears deodorant!!"......Jarrett responded and said "I wear cologne!!" and he does. Every morning before school or anywhere.....he styles his hair and splashes on a little cologne. Here's a few of the pictures we got.....they were cracking up and we were too.


















1 comment:
Jenn,
The dancing tooth is so cute!
Jarrett's little girlfriend is a cutie.
I loved the story about the cologne-priceless.
I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.
Love you and miss you,
Melissa
ps--I got your Christmas card today in the mail...loved the pictures btw.
Post a Comment