Today was Polar Express Day in the 3rd grade at Jarrett's School. Blake and I got to go and enjoy the fun too. Michael came from work to get in on the action and he is taking the rest of the day off!!! Yeah!!
They had hot chocolate and doughnuts.....YUM-YUM! All the kids wore their PJ's to school today. Everybody was nice and comfy while we watched the movie. We have only watched The Polar Express like 5 times already this Christmas Season!! So what's one more time??!!!!
Mrs. Blevins also gave each of the kids sleigh bells after the movie was over......even Mr. Blake got one =-). It was alot of fun! What a way to spend the last day of school before Christmas. Here's some pictures..
They showed it on their Smart Board in Jarrett's classroom.....that thing is too cool!!
It was funny.....all the boys sat at one table.....
All the girls at another......Oh how that will all change in the next few years....
Michael, Jarrett and Blake
Jarrett with his sleigh bell....
Blake too.....
I'm trying to keep up with my posts.....so I won't get behind.
We've got alot to do today....So I've got to get off here and get busy!
Merry Christmas!!
















2 comments:
Hello
I'm catching up on your blog.
It looks as if you and your family are having a lot of Christmas fun.
I wish you and your sweet family a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Carol
Hello.
I am so proud of the young woman that you have grown into. You are so strong and dedicated. I am so thankful that you are my very own cousin.
I love you.
Your Cuz in CO **Enjoy these magical days of Christmas.
Post a Comment