Friday, December 28, 2007

National Treasure-Book Of Secrets

We watched this last night at the theater.
I thought this was a GREAT movie!
Jarrett loved it....Blake liked it right up until he fell asleep =-).
I thought it was just as good as the first one.
Not everyone agreed with me though.
You will have to go see it.

National Treasure Book of Secrets


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree-great movie!We saw it last week.Happy New Year!I loved all your Christmas pictures. Itlooked like you had a great one.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year - almost! I was just catching up on your blog and had to tell you that if you are looking for another great movie please think about catching The Water Horse. We went tonight (because we couldn't get into National Treasure 2) and loved it. Andrew said it was his favorite movie ever - and we are big fans of the first National Treasure! Can't wait to see N.T. 2 though. Jamie