Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Day Of Play

We didn't even get out of our pajama's yesterday. Except for Michael, he had to go back to work =-( . But, he made up for it when he got back home.
We have painted, played Playstation, Gameboy, they have skated with their new skates, flew their helicopters and last, but certainly not least...played with their Moon Sand. I am now a Moon Sand Nazi!! That stuff is a BIG MESS!! As of yesterday it will no longer be played with in the house. It is now officially an outside toy. We had that stuff everywhere.
Of course, Blake loves it...Jarrett wasn't too thrilled about it. Jarrett said..."Those people on tv lie!" "They said it wasn't messy!!" I told him alot of times things on tv look better than they actually are.

As you can see, Blake didn't care one little bit that it was messy!!
He was having fun! That little stinker!! Here's Michael outside in the freezing cold at 10:30 last night flying their helicopter.
No, that's not a flying saucer you see in this picture....it's the helicopter. It has lights on it.
That thing is cool!! We have all played with it.
We had a fun, relaxing....nothing to do, but have fun playing day yesterday. It was a nice change.....from the non-stop running that we have done the past few weeks.

Tonight we have plans to go see a movie..."National Treasure, Book Of Secrets". I can't wait....It looks like it's going to be great!
Hey...I'm a poet and don't know it! I'm a big dork too...and I do know that!! tee-hee-hee =-)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEN,LOVED ALL YOUR PICS.IT WAS GREAT TO SEE LINDA.SHE LOOKS GOOD AND THE FOX GANG ,WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE.THE KIDS ARE TOOO CUTE.YOU ARE VERY BLESSED W/ SUCH A WONDERFUL FAMILY.HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR. MELINDA.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year! We hope to be at Sunnyside on Jan 6th-we will be home for my Mamaw's (Jimmie Lee's) 80th birthday party on the 5th so we hope to see you then (I really want you to see my "new" big baby boy!!
Love-Jerica

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved all your pictures. The one of all of you in front of the tree is precious. It looks like everyone had a marvalous Christmas together! I love seeing the pictures of the family. It's so good to see them all again.
You are such a beautiful young lady. I am so proud of the outstanding mother you have become!
Love-Ann

Anonymous said...

We love all of the family Christmas pictures. We enjoy this website so much. We look at it almost everyday. We are so dissapointed when you haven't updated it, we are avid readers HA-HA!! Keep up the good work. Thank you for doing this. Please tell everyone hello for us.
Lots of love to you Sharon

Anonymous said...

LOVED ALL THE PICS! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS. WE DID TOO. PAUL DID REALLY WELL THIS YEAR! I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO. ARE YOU GOING TO ANY PARTIES? WE ARE HAVING ONE THIS YEAR. I WISH YOU GUYS COULD COME! WE ARE ONLY 4 HOURS AWAY!!!! YOU COULD DO IT!
LOVE YOU AND TALK TO YOU SOON.
MELISSA