Jarrett's party was alot of fun too. Kinda low key, but still fun. When you get in 3rd grade the parties are alot more toned down. No games, just lots of food and a gift exchange.
Blake always has fun with all of Jarrett's friends too.
Blake always has fun with all of Jarrett's friends too.
We all were happy to see him =-)
Me and my handsome little man
Jarrett and his buddies.....he has so many good buddies.
Jarrett is just a good, nice kid.....easy to get along with and knows how to make friends.
I'm so glad, because I think being socially smart is just as important as being book smart.
Jarrett opened his gift and he got a football. His teacher said "That's right up your alley, Jarrett" He takes his football to school, when they can go outside, everyday so they can play football at recess....and always remembers to bring it back home, along with his grass stained knees...
Blake checking out Jarrett's goodie bag....I'm watching you Blake....
My other BIG kid.....playing with the boys.....He knows how to make friends too =-)
When you blew up the balloon and sat the car down on a flat surface the air coming out of the balloon made the car go really fast. It was cute.
Me and my handsome little man
Jarrett and his buddies.....he has so many good buddies.Jarrett is just a good, nice kid.....easy to get along with and knows how to make friends.
I'm so glad, because I think being socially smart is just as important as being book smart.

Jarrett opened his gift and he got a football. His teacher said "That's right up your alley, Jarrett" He takes his football to school, when they can go outside, everyday so they can play football at recess....and always remembers to bring it back home, along with his grass stained knees...
Blake checking out Jarrett's goodie bag....I'm watching you Blake....
My other BIG kid.....playing with the boys.....He knows how to make friends too =-)
When you blew up the balloon and sat the car down on a flat surface the air coming out of the balloon made the car go really fast. It was cute. It was probably the big hit out of the goodie bag.
There it goes.............. 
Jarrett and his buddy Dalton.....who knows what they are discussing.
I enjoyed spending the day with my boys....all three!
and.......here's Jarrett's letter to Santa....he wrote at school....
It cracked me up.....notice that he says "I don't want that much." and then see what he asked for.....
There it goes.............. 
Jarrett and his buddy Dalton.....who knows what they are discussing.
I enjoyed spending the day with my boys....all three!and.......here's Jarrett's letter to Santa....he wrote at school....
It cracked me up.....notice that he says "I don't want that much." and then see what he asked for.....
Ok...here's what it says....in his own words.....just in case you can't read it.....
Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy this year. I have always opened the door for my mom. When my dad tells me to do something I did it. I helped a hurt boy. I don't want that much this year. I want a Playstation 3, a mp3 player, a Shaun Alexander football jersey, a real adagraph from Laidanlion Thomlinson. That is what I want for Christmas.
Thank you!!!
Sincerely
Jarrett Fox

















No comments:
Post a Comment