Friday, December 21, 2007

Brothers And Best Friends Too

Yesterday we stayed at the house most of the day. I was trying to get some stuff done around the house. Today was also Jarrett's first full day of Christmas Break. The boys enjoyed playing together all day. They played Playstation, football, watched a movie, did alot of wrestling in the den and also played some games together.
Jarrett and Blake are almost exactly four years apart in their ages. They definitely have their fair share of fussing/fights, but for the most part they have lots of fun together. When I was growing up, I had two brothers, but they were alot older than me. My oldest brother was 18 when I was born and my other brother was 15. So I felt like an only child....I always wished that I had a brother or sister my age. I love to see Jarrett and Blake playing and enjoying their lives together.
Today they were in Jarrett's room being good as gold and playing Candyland and I got out the camera and took a few pictures of them. So sweet!!

But....the peaceful game playing didn't last too long. Blake had to get up and go to the bathroom and in the meantime Jarrett hid under the bed to scare Blake. Blake walked by the bed looking for Bubby...asking me where Bubby was, and of course I said "I don't know." and it worked. Jarrett grabbed Blakes ankles when he walked by and Blake screamed like a little girl. ha..ha..ha..
Then Blake had to try and scare Jarrett, then I got in on it too, remember I like to scare my kids. We have too much fun =-)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: