Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I've Got Spring Fever...In December!!!

What a BEAUTIFUL day we had today in the mountains of East Tennessee!!!! I'm a lovin' it!!!
Tracie and I decided to take advantage of the wonderful weather we were having, drop everything, go out and P-L-A-Y!!! I went over to Tracie's and we let Sydnee, Mason and Blake play outside. I just so happened to have taken my camera with me and took some pictures of the kids playing. They had so much fun running around outside instead of being cooped up inside the house. Tracie and I enjoyed the sun too!!
Is it SUMMERTIME yet??? Any more nice warm days like this and I'm going to get out my bathing suit and tanning oil!!! tee-hee-hee
Here's a couple of pictures....

This is Mason.....and Blake, of course. Best of buddies!
Mason is such a Cutie-Pie!! and Blake ain't too bad himself ;-)

Here's little Miss Sydnee....just beautiful!
That's all you can say about her =-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer

We had a great time today :-) The pictures look awesome. I might just have to set up a session with you to take some Christmas pictures...Love Ya