We have had a busy fun weekend. I haven't logged onto my computer this past weekend to post anything....so here I go playing catch-up again.
On Friday I couldn't take all the after Christmas clutter at our house any longer. I cleaned my house like the Queen was comin'. I put all of the Christmas decorations up, except the tree. We don't take our tree down until New Years Day. I dusted, got rid of toys that Jarrett and Blake never play with anymore and even cleaned out closets. I found clothes in my closet that I had forgotten that I had!! After cleaning house all day...we stayed home on Friday night and watched home movies. We watched a video from when Jarrett was 5 and Blake was 14 months old...and we were on vacation at the beach in Destin, Florida, August 2004. We all sat up until after midnight watching that tape. Jarrett and Blake were laughing at themselves. I had gotten Jarrett on tape pitching a big ole' fit! Jarrett watched that and thought it was hilarious! Now..it may be funny, but at the time it wasn't too funny for me.
On Saturday, Michael took the boys fishing and I had some "Me" time. Then we were supposed to go to the lights with The McKays, but we didn't get too =-(. So, Jayme called and they were going to see the lights and we ended up going with them. I have never gone to The Bristol Motor Speedway AFTER Christmas before. It was different. I couldn't believe how CROWDED it was!!! It was actually more crowded than the times that we had been before Christmas this year. We thought that no one would be there....boy, were we wrong!! We had alot of fun though. I have fun doing everything....it doesn't take much at all to make little ole' me happy =-).
Then on Sunday we went to church...and had a wonderful service. Then we went to Dollywood with The Clymens family. It was a rainy, yucky day. But, we had an absolute blast!! We dressed in warm clothes that we didn't care to get wet and we had some F-U-N. Yesterday was the last day that Dollywood was open this year. We rode all kinds of stuff and saw a show. Jarrett, Allie and I wanted to ride the ThunderHead Roller Coaster at night. So before the park closed we ran halfway across the park to make it to that roller coaster before it closed. It was sooooo worth it!! I had never ridden it at night before. I am a roller coaster connoisseur. I LOVE roller coasters...I'm definitely an adrenaline junky!! Actually we ALL are. Michael, Jarrett, Blake and I ALL love roller coasters. Anyway...we rode the last ride for 2007. We thought that was pretty cool. We didn't get home until late last night.
We had a great weekend! (I don't have any pictures for this post. I didn't have my camera with me this weekend. Jayme took pictures...so when she sends them to me...I will download some.)
and to top it off.....we have 2 New Years Eve parties to go to tonight! I'm so excited!! I'm going to party like it's 1999....tee-hee-hee.
We can't wait to enjoy bringing the New Years in with great friends....while looking forward to a great year in 2008! yee-haaw! =-)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!















1 comment:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AT YOUR PARTIES. WE MISSED YOU GUYS HERE.
LOVE YOU GIRL
MELISSA
Post a Comment