Last night I saw one of my friends in Wal-Mart and she told me that I better quit slacking on my blog!! She seemed pretty serious....So...I figured that I better get back in the swing of things again, today! ha..ha..ha.. Hi Jamie!! =-)
Anyway.......Since my last post we have had 3 CHAC basketball games. Including one last night. I didn't take my camera and OF COURSE Jarrett shot his first 3 pointer this season!!!!!! I almost peed on myself!! ha..ha..ha.. He played really well. They all did, but we still didn't win. The team they were up against were all a year older and quite a bit taller too. So the Spurs (Jarrett's team) did great considering the odds they were up against. Our next game isn't until after the first of the year.
Since my last post...we have had 2 Christmas Parties, Our Christmas Cantata at Church on Sunday, Birthday Party on Saturday and in the midst of all that still doing some Christmas shopping too.
Today we have Blake's Christmas party at pre-school, Jarrett's Christmas party at his school and also a Christmas play tonight. Jarrett and Blake are so excited about their parties.....I am too =-).
This week we also have candy making to do, another Christmas party to attend this weekend, going to see the lights at Bristol again, Christmas books to read, Christmas movies to watch and we have our birthday party for Jesus.....and it's only 7 days until Christmas!!
A few pictures of his bedtime rituals...
Here I am rocking Blake......I told you I'll do it for 10 more years if he will let me. That's the only time he will sit still and let me hold him. Notice he is still hanging on to that little donkey that he won at Dollywood. =-)
Oh....how sweet....look.....he is fast asleep....
Nope....Just kidding!!! tee-hee-hee
He thought that was really funny....
Good night Blake....he is such a ham...I don't have a clue where he gets it!! ;-)
















No comments:
Post a Comment