Thursday, December 6, 2007

"It's A Wonderful Life"

Last night Michael and I watched the 1946 movie "It's A Wonderful Life". This is my favorite movie ever!! I have watched it soooo many times and I cry every time I watch it.
If you have never seen this movie....you have to watch it this Christmas season.
It is about George Bailey (Jimmy Stewart), a man that is down on his luck and he makes a wish that he had never been born. His guardian angel, Clarence, grants him that wish and he finds out how the world would have been if he had never been born. It shows him how his life affected so many....and what a blessing he was to so many and he didn't even realize it.
In this YouTube video, it's the ending....it's when Clarence grants his next wish....to live again.
This is a such a beautiful movie.
I hope you enjoy watching this.....I'm listening to it as I type and I'm a little teary again...tee-hee-hee....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
*You will have to pause my Christmas music to watch this


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: