Thursday evening after Upward Practice...I headed over to Deanna Devault's house, a friend from church. (As you may have read in some of her comments, on previous posts...she only likes me for my camera...ha..ha..ha!! just kidding) She invited me over so we could work on my Christmas Cards with her Digital Imaging Program.
That's where my new addiction began!! I was at her house from 7:20 until 11:30 that night.
We did alot of talking, laughing and staring at a computer screen. We really bonded...ha..ha..ha...she is a HOOT!! She taught me alot and I also taught her a few things that she didn't know about the computer.
Deanna is a very talented photographer, she takes some awesome pictures. She helped me make some great Christmas cards from pictures that I have taken of the boys!!! I'm excited!!
Now I, too, have the program and I have worked with it for hours on my own, hence the blog neglect. It's amazing the things that you can do. I'm only interested in taking pictures of my family....and I plan to take alot. As most of you know....I try to save money as often as possible, so I have always refused to spend a fortune on pictures. So, now, I can do it myself!!! With my REAL camera and my Digital Imaging Program!! Yipeee!!
My walls are already covered with pictures......NOW I will have even more!!!!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Learning Something New!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Okay, so how much do I owe you for the awesome comments:) Glad I could help you out. I know you will enjoy your new camera and the digital imaging software. Its amazing what you can do to photos with this software. I've even made myself look HOT in some pictures:) ha ha
I started out just taking pictures of my kids and then one thing led to another. Its amazing how much people charge and then the pictures not be the quality you would expect after paying an outrageous price. NOT WORTH IT.
When I'm a famous photographer in LA, I'll let you be my sidekick!!! Look out Matthew McConaughey, here we come
Post a Comment